Check this out at Scraps 4 Fun.
Monday, 30 November 2009
Sunday, 29 November 2009
I use the poinsettia digi image from Bird's Card, printed on white card stock, coloured and cut with Olaf circle cutter. The snowflakes are also from Bird's card digi, printed, punched out with Fiskar 1 1/2" circle punch and added a lot of glitter glue to make it shining and glittering. I use the fir border punch to create the border. I added three pink dot epoxy sticker near the sentiment. This card is for these challenges:-
1. Bee-Crafty Challenge #18 "Add Some Sparkle"
2. Creative Card Crew Challengee #38 "Favourite Things" (my favourite is flower)
3. Creatalicious Challenge # 4 "Make something for Christmas, include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter.
4. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #29"Wonderful Christmas Time" theme
5. Papertake Weekly Challenge "Christmas Crackers"
6. Charistma Cardz Challenge #47 "Anything Christmas"
7. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge#8 "Touchy Feely (I added epoxy dot and glitter glue)
Thanks for your time here.
This is a card following 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge. I added some glitter glue to the snowman digi image from Digi Kitty, snowflakes were punched out from pp glitter paper, the layer card was cropped with border punch and a piece of silver metallic organza ribbon was added to the card.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:-
1. Bee-Crafty Challenge #18 "Add Some Sparkle"
2. Digi Kitty Monday Meow Meow Challenge "Paper Nature"
3. Creative Card Crew Challengee #38 "Favourite Things" (my favourite is flower)
4. Creatalicious Challenge # 4 "Make something for Christmas, include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter.
5. 2S4Y Challenge Sketch #40
6. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #29"Wonderful Christmas Time" theme
7. Papertake Weekly Challenge "Christmas Crackers"
8. Charistma Cardz Challenge #47 "Anything Christmas"
9. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge#8 "Touchy Feely (I added ribbon and glitter glue)
Thank you for your time here.
Saturday, 28 November 2009
I was inspired by Beate's tutorial in the Splitcoaststamper on making a triangle box. It is very simple to make. I adhered the glitter pattern paper to a thick card stock with Mod Podge and then followed Beate's tutorial instruction on scoring and folding the card. The snowflake is digi image from Bird's Card, printed on blue card stock, add some glitter glue, adhered to a piece of maroon circle card before layered to the blue scallop shape card. On top of the box, a hole was punched using eyelet setter and secured it with an eyelet. Another hole was punched at the other side and a white gold-edged ribbon was use to tighten it.
This card fits the following challenges:-
1) One Stop Craft Challenge 56 "Snowflakes"
2) Creatalicious Challenge# 4 "Make something for Christmas include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter."
3) Bee-Crafty Blogspot Challenge #18 "Add Some Sparkle"
Friday, 27 November 2009
The digi image from KLM Digital Designs Fall Sunflower was coloured with colour pencil, adhered to the cream card stock with sticky foam tape for a raise up effect. Another maroon card stock is adhered to the inside of the pink base card. At the front of the base card, a circle was cut out with Olaf circle cutter and then punched with 5 petals flower punch. Sentiment was printed from computer.
This card is for the following challenges:
1) Digital Tuesday Challenge #34 Theme "Thank You"
2) Creative Card Crew Challenge# 38 "Favourite Things" (flower is my favourite)
3) Stamp Something Challenge "Thank You Somethings"
Thank you to all the challenge blogs.
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Digi image from Sweet N Sassy, punch out flowers shaped with stylus and adhered to the cream cardstock layer. Sentiment was from Bird'sCard blog. This card fits two challenges: Sweet' n Sassy Stamps Challenge at Papercraft Planet theme "cuddle up" and also Creative Card Crew Challenge 38 "Favourite Things". My favourite things are flowers and bear...
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Flowers were punched out from scallop punch, shaped using stylus. Center of flowers were layered with small punch out daisies and hole punch circle. Other punches used are leaf and border punch. Layout based on Paper Popsicles challenge sketch # 8. This is my second piece of card entering for this challenge.
Monday, 23 November 2009
The digi image from Simple Doodles were printed in two copies, one was colored, cut out and layered with foam tape onto the center piece. I stitch the center piece border with metallic gold twist tie. Two pieces of metallic heart design papers were adhered to both sides. The red flowers were punched out from daisy, cosmos and six-petals flowers punches.
Digi image from Digi Kitty 'Cold Joe Snowman' and some punch out snowflakes glittered with stickles glue. The trumpet was stamped and the wordings 25th Dec were handwritten..(oh..pardon my handwriting). Rainbow border is the funky wrapping plastic tape from local store. This card is for the Digi Kitty Challenge theme 'Hybrid'.
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Friday, 20 November 2009
A thank you card for the Squigglefly Challenge # 28 'Thank You' and Cupcake Craft Challenges 'Digi Image'. Digi image from Squigglefly. Image on white card stock layered on top of doily lace. Punch out flowers are shaped using emboss tool and added to the light green card cut at both sides with scallop scissors.
You Rock image from birds'card blog, golden metallic ribbon, base card is 250gsm green card stock, layered with maroon and light green card. This card is made for the Robyn's Fetish challenge # 6 Theme is card for man but not allowed to use blue or brown in the project. Also, this card fits Tuesday Taggers challenge 'Color Theme' of red, green and gold.