I colour the fish (oops..i forgot where i got it from) with Copic and watercolour pencil, embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder. Inside of the card, I adhered a bouquet of handmade flowers (using folded doily and flowers were punch out and added glitter on top) with little red ribbon on it. The three little hearts were actually the negatives from one my Kreaxions punch.
1. Color Throwdown - regal rose, certainly celery, real red, baja breeze.
2. Cuttlebug Challenge - use doily/lace and emboss
3. Die Cut Dreams - birthday
4. Delightful Sketches - summer color
5. Simon Says - Photo Inspiration (inspired by blue color)
6. Cute Card Thursday - Summer (summer color)
7. Paper Romance - glitter (glitter on the flowers)
8. Magical Crafts - flower power
9. Rosie Dees - summer birthday