Sunday, 6 March 2011

Tilda with Yellow flower

Image is Tilda coloured with Faber Castell water colour pencils and blended with Johnson baby oil using q-tip. The pink flower is hand made using crepe paper and the smallest Nestabilities classic scallop circle die with glitter added to the top edge of the petals.
Other materials:
Martha Steward punch around the page , EK Success scallop circle chain,  Basic Grey dp, headpin, Sixxix flourish die, pearl.
Challenges entered:

  1. The Cuttlebug Spot - use headpin (mine is the pink colour at the corner of the crepe flower)
  2. The Beary Sweet - #21 sketch 
  3. WOC - anything
  4. Papertake - anything
  5. Creative Inspirations - things in garden (mine is flower)
  6. Loathian Craft - bright colour
  7. Just Magnolia - anything with option of bling
TFL.

10 comments:

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Hi.I Love this card and the image you used. It is one of my favourites. I have not used mine as much as I would like. Its ironic how you left message today when I was trying to link to your blog earlier to see if the parcel had arrived and had you made anything from the candy. So thank you for visiting and leavine me a message. It means a lot to me

Hugs
Julie

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful colors and oh so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week. xxD

NGCARDS said...

A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Mona Evy said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!!

Shirl said...

Your colouring of the Tilda is super gorgeous Heaney! I've still not tried your tip on blending with baby oil! Need to get myself a bottle first of course, LOL

inger synnøve said...

thanks for that you'll be on my blog candy
hug Inger Synnøve

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute card. I never tried using baby oil. I always use odorless mineral spirits.

Thank you for visiting my blog, and thank you for putting my blinkie onto your blog.

Hugs,

Beth

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

This is lovely, Heaney! You coloring is great. I haven't tried the watercolor pencils yet and am definitely curious. How long does the baby oil take to dry? How different is it from blending with water? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge and Birthday Party! Our next challenge starts the 15th - I hope you join us for another chance to win our birthday presents. :)

Cheers,
Susan

Jamie said...

Awesome colors, and I love this Tilda image! So cute! Thanks for playing in our Birthday challenge this month and I hope to see you in the next challenge too!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT