Kreaxions star template, Kreaxions 910 punch, flower rubber stamp, Olfa circle cutter, Spellbinder Nestabilities classic scallop circle die, Copic R81, R83, R85, YG23 and glitter glue.
I use the negatives of the punchy to create embellishment on the card by coloured them with Copic YG23 and shaping them with an embossing tool before I adhered with glitter glue.
- Just Imagine Kreaxions - use a template to create a different shape with your punches
- Just Imagine Kreaxions - create an embellishment with your punches and use it on your project.
- Simon Says - anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - flowers
- Charisma Cardz - april showers may flowers