Carl sakura punch, Kreaxions 910 punch, Basic Grey 'Whisper' flourish clear stamp, hello sentiment from my stash of rubber stamp, cream textured card stock, Ink It Up green and orange ink pad, buttons and green sheer ribbon.
I distressed the punch out flowers with TH Tea-dye distress ink before shaping them with an embossing tool.
- Basic Grey - spring
- CES - spring colour
- My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - #3 flowers
- Simon Says - anything goes
- Loathian Craft - three flowers and three buttons
- Just Imagine - make a monochromatic project and use a punch
- Just Imagine - using a handmade flower and a punch (I shaped the flowers using emboss tool)
- Just Imagine - use the little punchy that you would thrown away on your project.
- Simon Says Stamp and Show - use button
- Midnight Madness - sketch#101