This is my actual working table. I have been keeping the empty milk can to store my stationery mainly because it is free, just the right size and of course, I thought of altering it someday (which has been lying on the table for months and months...great procrastinator..lol). Now, it is the right time to call for some crafty touch-up...
Martha Stewart pinking scallop border punch, Carl flower punch, buttons, Spellbinder Shapeabilities flourish accent, digital bird image which I paper-piece with paper downloaded from Crafter's Companion Everyday Twin-set.
- Crop Stop - may nightingales (use either bird, birdcage, birdnest and some textured)
- Loathian's Craft - three flowers and three buttons
- Simon Says - anything goes
- Simon Stamp & Show - buttons
- Paperplay - use an object not intended for crafting (mine is empty milk tin)
- Stamp Something -things with wings
- Try It On Tuesday - alter tin (sponsored by The Craft Barn)
- Charisma Cardz - april showers may flowers