image: CC Designs Swiss Pixies Tulip Birgitta rubber stamp
paper: Basic Grey Sweet Thread, Nook & Pantry
Copic (hair, skin, tulip), Memento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinder Classic Scallop Circle and Circle die
fern and flower punch, butterfly embellishment
ribbon, foam tape
I paper-pieced Birgitta's dress/socks/shoes with Basic Grey paper.
- Basic Grey Saturday - fun in the sun
- ATS Wednesday - paper piecing
- 7 Kids College Fund - wing
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - summer blooms
- Ge-We Hobby Challenge - round and colourful card
I link this card to Paper Issues '50 Shades of Basic Grey' too.