Paper: MME 'Bloom'
cardstock: AC Black & White
flowers: I Am Roses
dies : Kaisercraft Flourish, MFT Leafy, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage
punch: AC tag punch
stamps: Kaisercraft Hexagon, Kaisercraft Butterflies, Prima Italic Texts,
ink: TH Tea-dye/Spun Sugar, Memento Brown
others: bling, doily, Twinery, lace
Have been struggling to make shabby style layout. I adore soft pink on layouts especially so if it was done in shabby style. While doing this, I have to browse through shabby style layout board on Pinterest. Often, I ask myself if is proper to add bling to shabby style layout.
Made this page based on Sketchabilities sketch#141
The roses and the soft pink rosette in Scrap Around The World June Mood Board challenge also inspired me to recreate this layout in soft pink colour theme.
- Sketchabilities sketch#141
- Scrap Around The World June Mood Board challenge
- Scrap & Craft - Tag It
- Challenge YOUrself - #19 anything goes
- Crafty Steal 3rd Thursday Challenge - twine, colour cardstock, pattern cardstock, punch/die-cut
- Card & Scraps - tag
- Penny Black & More - wings
- Live & Love Crafts - in the garden
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - anything goes