Paper and cut out embellishment: Kaisercraft Peekaboo Girl
TA Glimmer Mist, TH distress ink
Shabby chic style on the roll...my 2nd layout for this week! I start to like it, playing with distressing ink, misting, edge distresser and layering flowers and leaves on the layout.
I was inspired by a very talented crafter Mina with her shabby chic style layout. She's done a fabulous step-by-step video and I picked up lots of tips from her tutorial.
Made this layout based on C'est Manifique June sketch
and again, inspired by the soft pink colour of the rosettes in Scrap Around The World June Mood Board challenge.
Using Kaisercraft Peekaboo Girl paper pad for Memuaris brand challenge #1 Kaisercraft.
- C'est Manifique - June sketch
- Scrap Around The World - June Mood Board (inspired by pink rosettes)
- Memuaris brand challenge #1 - Kaisercraft
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - summer (the colour represent what summer look like in my place ~ hot, bright, flower, green leafy etc)