Saturday 26 February 2011

Pop-up Deer box



Based on Splitcoaststamper tutorial, I made this fun pop up card. Deer image from Free Pretty Things For You printed and cut out with scissors. Merry Christmas cling stamp, background paper is from Bearly Mines, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder, Martha Stewart snowflake punch. I coloured the embossed dots with Prismacolor blue art stix.
Challenges entered:

  1. The Cuttlebug Spot - pop up card
  2. Beary Sweet Challenge - winter blue (I adapt the blue theme)
  3. Winter Wonderland - animal
TFL.

8 comments:

  1. Wow this card is so super cute and adorable thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO SO SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
    omgosh i cant wait to feature!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a creative idea! Thanks for joining in our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve this different style of card and who can resist a Bambi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap's Winter Blues challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about
    your web page again.

    ReplyDelete