Stamp: Penny Black 'The Wonder"
Tools: circle cutter, Faber Castell watercolour pencils, Martha Stewart Scandinavian Snowflake punch, doily, bling, pattern paper
Done this card based on sketch by MFT Wednesday Sketch #491 challenge and I am using Penny Black cute critter Christmas theme clear stamp.
Pretty easy card to make when I follow the sketch. The stamp image was coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut and adhered to a round white card stock cut out from snippet of white card stock using Olfa circle cutter (..which has not seen the light of days for ages..). Added snowflakes and red doily for the festive feel.
- MFT Wednesday Sketch #491 Challenge
- Penny Black And More Challenge - boys and men
- CHNC Challenge 491 - anything Christmas
- Ally's Angel Challenge #34 - anything goes
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - Challenge #378
- Rudolph Days Challenge- 2020 May anything goes Christmas
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - May anything goes with patterned paper