Coloured the whole watercolour paper background and image using soft pastel, applying Nagomi art technique. I punch out tiny sakura flower and butterfly on photostate paper as the masking template to colour them using finger touch.
Cut out the sentiment using Memory Box Alphabet Soup die from a snippet of black card stock. Adhered to a piece of red card stock and tied up with yellow yarn. Am making this bookmark to remind myself to stay happy despite the Covid-19 lockdown. The bookmark is based on this sketch.
- MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch #486
- Memory Box #60-Spring Fling
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - Challenge#376
- Time Out Challenge#160-chair photo inspiration (inspired by the yellow colour)
- Word Art Wednesday - anything goes