Label Die, patterned paper, EK Success Scallop Punch, MS Frond punch, Faber Castel watercolour pencil, soft pastel, Christmas digi stamp
Done this easy shaped card using Label Die, cut out a folded white cardstock and a piece of patterned paper. I inked the edges of the white cardstock with red soft pastel for a festive feel. Added a foam tape behind the sentiment for some dimension.
- CHNC Challenge # 49 - anything Christmas
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - June anything with patterned paper
- Ally's Angel Challenge #35 - anything goes
- Jingle Belles - get in shape for the holiday
- Rudolph Days Challenge - June anything Christmas
- TCP Tuesday #369 Challenge - June patterned paper