image and sentiment: Designed 2 Delights 'Bullfrog and Butterflies'
paper: green floral backing paper from Crafter's Companion 'Everyday Twin-Set', pink polka dot from my stash, green card stock.
tools: Martha Stewart PATP lattice, Kreaxions 910 punch,Inksentials white opaque ink pen, Ink It Up green ink pad, Copic R81, R83, R85, YG23, BV00, V06 and green sheer ribbon.
I also use the negatives of the Kreaxions punches on my card. I distressed the tiny flowers with green ink pad to make it slightly different from the green card stock, shaped them with an embossing tool before adhered to the card. The four corner frames on the green patterned paper are the negatives of the punches.
- Crafter's Companion Easter Challenge - use Everyday Twin-Set freebie download to make any project. (mine is the green floral paper)
- Simon Says - anything goes
- Delightful Inspiration - use Bullfrog and Butterflies image
- Just Imagine Crafts - use more than one punch and use both the negative and the positive from your punches
- CES - spring
- I-Copic - pastel colour
- The Paper Variety - polka dots
- Papertake - sketch #55
- My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - #3 flowers