Thursday 21 April 2011

Tag - Prepared To See


image: Paperbag Studio 'prepared to see' (candy from Julie's Art, Craft & Life Blog ...thanks sweetie!)
tools: TH Tea-Dye and Pine Needles Distress ink pad, Ink It Up brown, yellow, orange and green ink pad, Cuttlebug floral screen embossing folder, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flourish Accent, Sizzix flower layers,vine & Center#2, Pelikan Plaka-Lack Gold Glitter#81.
Challenges:
  1. Crop Stop - vintage
  2. Paper Sundaes - textured
  3. Simon Says Stamp & Show - Tim Holz technique (mine is wrinkle-free distressing)
  4. Simon Says - emboss
  5. My Mum's Craft Shop - glitter (I use glitter on the flourish and flower)
TFL.

9 comments:

  1. Wow..this is a little different from your usual style but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag!
    I love your vintage style!
    Thanks for joining us at CropStop Challengen and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous pink! great textures too...

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage tag! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun! I am loving the sparkle on that lil flower close up - definately more than enough for the MMCS challenge! I am so in awe of your talent - I can never seem to manage to get 'messy distressed' crafting to look right!! This is one stunning tag!! Thank you for joining in the latest challenge on the MMCS blog. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am mega chuffed that you was able to use something from the candy you won. I am so pleased you let me know and I would like to put a link to this post on my blog, if its ok with you. Please enter the candy. I can always have more than one winner should your name be chosen by Mr linky. Thanks for posting candy in side bar for me. Will be back later to look at your beautiful creations

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag. Love the image you have used and your embossing.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how lovely! Great texture on your tag! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes.

    ReplyDelete