Created the heart patterned using foam and Sizzix Scallop Heart die. PageMaps NSD challenge us to create stamp from foam and make a project based on the sketch. Here is how I create the heart shaped stamped image:
- die cut a heart shape from a foam using Sizzix Scallop Heart die
- Embossed the die cut heart foam with Sizzix BG Dotted Flower Ring embossing folder
- Inked the foam with TH Spun Sugar distress inkpad.
- Stamped on a white card stock.
- Use the same heart die and die cut the stamped image.
Here is the photo of materials used for creating the heart image:
Sizzix Scallop Heart die, Sizzix BG Dotted Flower Ring embossing folder, foam (the one in yellow colour) and a $0.20 glass coaster used as stamping block..lol..
Others (not in photo) : TH Spun Sugar distress inkpad, Cuttlebug Fantasy Floral embossing folder, printed patterned paper
- PageMaps NSD Challenge - make your own stamp + sketch
- Sizzix - mother's day
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - favourite ink (TH Spun Sugar DI)
- V's Sweet Ideas - mother's day
- The Artistic Stampers - words