April's Prima's Product Pick
- The Umbrella paper line (now how fun is that? LOVE the walking crocodile)
- Umbrella page pebbles (so fun for flower centers, or to mimic large drops of rain on your project)
- Umbrella Chipboard shapes (each shape has a touch of sparkly glitter that looks like it's wet!)
- Umbrella Essentials Flowers (Gorgeous patterned flowers that perfectly coordinate with our line)
- Temple Leaves (AMAZING bendable leaves with a gorgeous lustered finish)
- Winter Roses (each beautiful flower has crystal shavings for a sparkly effect)
- Umbrella solid flowers (so simple to use! Just take out of package and adhere to page.)
- Mini-bouquets (a positive after effect after rain is the blooming of beautiful flower bouquets!)
- Love Story Red/Pink Flowers (just to spice up the page a bit! This product has the perfect shades of red and pink to match the Umbrella line.)
1. Post this Prima Pick photo or whole entry on your blog, Facebook or other online gallery/site. (Please follow each site's TOU.)
2. AND then post your link right here in the comment section.
(You are welcome to make a project with our PICKS too! We would love to see the link to your project.)
We will randomly pick a winner about a month later from the links posted and send you a prize pack! Be sure to scroll down to see who won the last PPP!
Check out Prima for the chance to win the fab goodies!