Flower image from Beccy's Place
Paper: Vintage doodle digi paper from Shabby Princess, orange and white card stock
Embellishment: handmade flower using Nestability smallest scallop circle, inked the edge with orange stamp pad ink and added button in the centre.
others: old rubber stamp sentiment (which I hardly use), watercolour pencils, baby oil and cotton bud for blending, Big Shot.
1. Joan's Garden challenge #2 Vintage Paper & Spellbinder (I use vintage doodle digi paper and Nestabilities classic scallop circle )
2. Cardmaking and Papercraft June Challenge - Flower Power
3. Clearly Inspired Challenge #14 - Birthday bash
4. Paperplay - Something old (mine is the old sentiment rubber stamp)
5. Candy Shoppe Design - Birthday.
Check out the Candy Shoppe Design for a chance to win a set of Good Times kit sponsored by Color Me Miki for this month birthday challenge and be a follower to win their blog candy.
*edited to add (23rd June 2010)
I am so thrilled that this card is being selected as the runner-up winner in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Challenge-Flower Power. The result is here.