Monday 30 April 2018

Little Notepad Cover

 
stamp: digital image 
Tools:
Spellbinder Shapeabilities 'Flourish Accents' die, tiny butterfly punch, gemstone, paper crimper

Been ages since I made something using digi image but today, at Butterfly Challenge, requires us to use digi image in our project. Hence, I searched through my pre-printed digital image and colour the poppy image. Part of the requirement is to have dimension, so searched my craft drawers and found my very neglected paper crimper...lol! Crimped the denim blue cardstock for added dimension.   

Challenges:
  1. Butterfly Challenge - I use all the 7 elements in the butterfly wheel (dark salmon, denim blue, dirt, diecut, digi image, dimension, butterfly)
  2. The Sketchy Challenge - #141 April Team B anything goes 
  3. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
  4. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - April anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I do love poppies and these are coloured beautifully. Such a pretty way to decorate your book cover. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The poppies look amazing!! I love the glittery butterfly, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautifully made ! It's always nice to know we have local crafters who have passion in crafting ! Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog too !! Have a nice day !

    xx Ying

    ReplyDelete