Stamp: Magnolia 'Mini VikingTilda'
Sentiment : Unity Stamp 'Empowered Word'
Tools: Martha Stewart Frond punch, leaf punch, small flower punch, I Am Roses rose bud, doily, watercolour, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Played with watercolour again. This time, using pink, my favourite colour! The doily was pre-dyed in pink colour too by misting. After I coloured the background of watercolour paper with watercolour, I left it to dry before I stamped the image on another piece of watercolour card stock and use Kuretake aqua brush to colour it. Fussy cut out the stamped image and adhere everything onto the tag followed by stamping the sentiment to finish it off. The white leaves were punched out from snippet of leftover watercolour card stock that I used to stamp the image.
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - All Things Pink
- TOMIC - monochrome
- Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
- Magnolia Forever - favourite Magnolia stamp (I definitely have more than one favourite Magnolia stamp)
- Ally's Angel - anything goes
- Penny Black And More Challenge - Pretty In Pink
- Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge October - anything goes stamping
- Pixie's Snippet Playground - Challenge # 363 anything goes with snippet