Sunday 25 October 2020

Celebrate Birthday

 

Stamp: House Mouse Designs - Celebrate Friends
Others: Spellbinder Classic Oval die, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Faber Castel watercolour pencils, embossing folder, red and cream card stock, satin ribbon bow


Stamp this cute image onto white cardstock, diecut with Spellbinder Classic Oval die and coloured with Faber Castel watercolour pencils using aqua brush. My favourite colouring medium besides Copic. 

I pop-up the oval diecut  with a piece of card board scrap adhered to the back (I hoard these a lot, for making dimensional embellishment). 

Challenges:
  1. House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - HMFMC # 326 always anything goes/optional theme 'Fall'
  2. Allsorts Challenge - Week 595 Celebration
  3. Pixie's Snippet Playground - Challenge #389 - anything with snippet
  4. We Love Baroque Challenge - October anything goes with stamping
  5. Ally's Angel - Challenge # 39 anything goes



8 comments:

  1. Very cute and colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks wonderful with his whistle, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and cute card, Paperpapier!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and lovely card Paperpapier
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :-) the little mouse is adorable and I love the bow and layout, beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and fun image, thanks so much for sharing and joining our October challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque and this weeks Celebrations theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm so sorry that I didn't spot your entry hadn't linked into the Playground challenge. I know you wish to play for the prize - why didn't you tell me it hadn't worked? It's easy for me to fix and I never mind sorting things out! I'm going to open up the Mr Linky again and see if I can add your card for you. Watch this space!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello - it's Di again! I reopened the Mr Linky tool and have managed to delete your corrupted try as well as adding you in to the very end of the list of entries! Hooray - at least you're in the draw now with this adorable House Mouse card! Have a lovely weekend. And please, do let me know if you ever have problems in future :) xx


    ReplyDelete