Thursday 7 October 2021

Trio Balloon Fun

 


Stamp: House Mouse Designs 'Balloon Fun'
others: Faber Castell watercolour pencils,  I Am Roses flowers (R4-15, R1-503, R2-426B), Martha Stewart Frond leaf punch, patterned papers, small flower punch,

The cute mice image was coloured with Faber Castell watercolour pencils and then blended it using baby oil and stick cotton swabs. For added interest, I added grass on the background to ground the image. I love colouring image! Such fun.

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image and lovely feminine card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card with such a beautiful colour combo. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet along with pretty colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheery card! I love the colors and papers. The image is colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just full of sweetness and delight you have coloured the image so beautifully the colours really make this stand out and I love it, thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such beautifully coloured mice and the balloons just pop with colour. Fabulous. Thankyou for coming and spending time in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, your coloring is beautiful. It makes me want some of those pencils. This is a cute stamp and a great birthday card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete