Sunday 13 March 2022

Bookmark Time for tea

 

stamp: House-Mouse Design (SSCM5007 Cling Birthday Splash Set), patterned paper, Copic, Lifestyle Nesting Frame 8 die



Image coloured with Copic. Made the triangular shape bookmark with patterned paper and adhered the image. Time for tea-break from reading..lol.


Challenges:

  • House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC#360
  • DL.Art March - anything goes
  • Ally's Angels - March Anything Goes
  • 2 comments:

    1. Awww these guys are having so much fun great colours fab Anything goes creation thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

      Mousey hugs Christine xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a great book marker. I love the paper you chose to go with the image. Your coloring is beautiful. I keep saying I'm going to make one of these book markers because I've never made one and I love the look of them. Thank you for joining in at the HMFMC and for the inspiration.{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

      ReplyDelete