Monday 6 May 2024

Scent of flower

stamp: House Mouse Designs mini clear stamp 'POPHM54 Spring flowers: I Am Roses (S10-601 Achillea Cottage, S10M-15 Achillea Cottage White, R5-2 Indian Jasmine Soft Pink), 
Others: Scallop Square dies, Memory Box label die, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Copic

Coloured the image with Copic and die-cut with a rectangle die.  Matted on a purple cardstock die-cut with scallop square. Use soft pastel to colour the white cardstock front.  Added some flowers from I Am Roses and finished it off with sentiment die-cut from Memory Box label die.

Challenges:




 

7 comments:

  1. I love this. Lilac doesn't grow in our area and I've always wanted to know what it smells like. Well, last month I went to Seattle, Washington and it was warm enough in some areas to actually have bloomed early and I got to see and smell it. I said, "It smells like childhood". I think because that's what the ladies back then used to wear as a scent or lined a drawer or had sachets in the drawers. Anyway, your card is awesome. I love the coloring and the nice flowers you added. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty House Mouse card, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping May challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! I love the frame and flowers. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous image and pretty flowers.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, pretty colors and beautiful card design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Lucky Recipient!!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful entry, I love that stamp too! Many thanks for sharing your card with us at We Love Stamping Challenge.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete